(A-Radio) Anarchist Black Cross Czech: Presentation on Operation Fenix and related issues
In the end of November of 2016 we had the opportunity of recording a presentation in Berlin by the Anarchist Black Cross in Czech Republic on the topic of Operation Fenix.
The talk comprised the following topics: a short review of what had happened, the use of the term „terrorism“, the topic of solidarity in Czech Republic and in general, a reflection on mistakes and how to deal with repression and police infiltrators, and finally the current development of the anarchist movement in that country.
You'll find the audio (to listen online or download in different sizes) here: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2016/12/04/a-radio-in-english-anarchist-black-cross-czech-antifenix-presentation/
Length: 1:11 h
You can find other English and Spanish language audios here: http://aradio.blogsport.de/englishcastellano/.
Among our last audios you can find:
* An audio version of Qiyas Ibrahimov's speech in court, an imprisoned anarchist from Azerbaijan: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2016/11/01/a-radio-in-english-azerbaijan-state-repression-and-the-anarchists-speech-in-court/
* A presentation on the Prison Strike in the USA 2016: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2016/10/24/a-radio-in-english-presentation-the-prison-strike-in-the-usa-2016/
* An interview about the "flower holiday" in Azerbaijan and the imprisoned anarchists: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2016/09/26/a-radio-in-english-azerbaijan-the-flower-holiday-of-the-dictator-and-the-imprisoned-anarchists/
* An interview on the repression against anarchists in Czech: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2016/09/08/a-radio-in-english-antifenix-interview-on-the-repression-against-anarchists-in-czech/
* Reflections on the NoBorder Camp Thessaloniki 2016: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2016/08/25/a-radio-in-english-reflections-on-the-noborder-camp-thessaloniki-2016/
* An interview about the ongoing defense of the Rog factory squat in Ljubljana: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2016/06/17/interview-on-the-defense-of-the-rog-factory-squat-in-ljubljana/
Enjoy! And please feel free to share!
ps.: We are now on Twitter! Please feel welcome to follow us at @aradio_berlin!
ps2.: Please note: We are always looking for people willing to lend us a hand with transcriptions and translations from Spanish or German into English as well as people able to do voice recordings - in order to amplify our international radio work. You can contact us at aradio-berlin/at/riseup(dot)net!