Stewart vs. NSA
The story of the original workplace conflict (the theft of my work credit to promote the manager's "girlfriend" in my stead) and how NSA Psychopathic management turned my request for an IG investigation into a slander and harassment campaign.
Stewart Saga – Notarized Outline *
*(Not a complete record of all incidents or this would be a book)
This is an outline of incidents leading up to the vicious, baseless, and illegal harassment and job termination of Karen Stewart by her employer, the National Security Agency, based upon the desire of corrupt managers representing NSA, to discredit and punish Mrs. Stewart for
a) issuing a series of Intelligence reports that saved the lives of many US military personnel during Operation Iraqi Freedom, when her Office Chief, for political reasons, wanted a higher casualty count to discredit the sitting president, George Bush and had ordered the reports scrapped;
b) asking the NSA Inspector General to investigate why a promotion board member told her that her Office Chief and Tech Lead had stolen her work credit to use to promote a coworker, who had nothing to do with her work, a woman the Office Chief and other male managers in that NSA directorate were sleeping with, and then later had another complicit coworker falsely accuse Stewart of a felony (a leak to newspapers in August 2005 ultimately credited to NSA manager Thomas Drake in 2010);
c) indicating if NSA did not follow its own rules, and do the right thing about the theft of her work and promotion for that work, then she would consult an outside lawyer.
September 13, 1982 – Stewart is hired by NSA.
NARRATIVES (Back Story)
Narrative Dates (Previous incidents misused and declared “imaginary” by NSA’s Dr. Dina Wieczynski as a false pretext upon which to pronounce that Stewart had a “history of paranoia” and imagining that people were doing her harm, because NSA feared their obvious, gross and continuous negligence in the following incidents could fuel a lawsuit in addition to the theft of her work credit and promotion by unethical managers to promote a branch slut that serviced many managers in the Weapons & Space Directorate).
• 1984 -1991 - Narrative I (Synopsis)
Car Accident and Lawsuit – Stewart was hit by an uninsured motorist employed by NSA, who indulged in fraud, perjury, and the abuse of the Soldier & Sailors Act to avoid coming to trial and being held responsible for his negligence that forever disabled Mrs. Stewart due to a permanent, partial disability of the neck and spine. NSA Security covered for him. NSA refused medical parking for more than a month’s duration despite permanent injury.
• 1986-1989 - Narrative II (Synopsis)
Stewart became the object of an emotionally and mentally unstable woman who was an alcoholic, and demanded Stewart go drinking with her in the bars, (some known homosexual bars), or she would spread (fabricated) rumors about Stewart. Despite the woman having a documented history of this, NSA branch manager and deputy refused to help Stewart so she transferred to another branch, but not until an extremely hostile work environment was created by the malignant narcissist. When Stewart received her second promotion for her work (GS-11), Stewart’s team chief, Margie warned her to keep quiet about the promotion or the unstable woman would create trouble – yet no one in authority would help her by disciplining the woman’s aberrant behavior. [Testimonial by Geoff attests to the veracity of these facts].
1994 – Stewart received a promotion to (GS-12)
• 1994-1998 - Narrative III (Synopsis)
Stewart moves to a new office. Around 1997, a promotion board member called Stewart to chastise her that she would have been promoted to a GS-13 for her good work and awards, but she had “neglected” to pass the language analyst professionalization test called the PQE, so her promotion was given to someone else – then he hung up without giving her a chance to respond or comment. She reported this to her Division Chief, Leslie.
PQE –Professionalization Test for Language Analysts
The PQE was a grueling 4-part, four hour per part test, testing (foreign) language analysts’ ability to translate and transcribe foreign languages into English and write intelligence reports on the foreign language material, by writing for four hours per test part (4 x 4hrs). She had attempted for 10 years to get NSA to follow the law concerning reasonable accommodation for documented disabilities (back injury that kept her from being able to write continuously for four hours) and she had been illegally turned down time and time again and even accused of wanting to “cheat”, though all she had asked was for each test to be split into two 2-hour sets with a lunch hour in-between or a day in-between, so that her back would not go into extremely painful and debilitating spasms. All of the PQE graders Stewart had, praised her work but were puzzled why she would “just quit” when she was doing so well. Upon learning of her disability, none offered to help and all just symbolically or literally shrugged, indicating it was just tough luck for Stewart, nothing to be done about it, when that was not true.
When two self-anointed Divas in her office, Lydia and Julia, learned that she had not passed the PQE, they decided, with no other information, that Stewart was of inferior ability and needed to be chased out of their office. A new, inexperienced branch manager, Cathryn, was enlisted to head the effort by documenting her “incompetence” in trade for Lydia and Julia’s help running the office. When Stewart was given the proper work however, she excelled. At that point, two people in the office came to her defense having reviewed her work, David and Donna. Both were threatened with adverse action if they continued to defend her and disrupt the narrative that the divas and the manager had decided upon. To protect the reputations of her attackers, Stewart was to be forced to leave not only her office but her skill specialty for which she was specifically hired – ultimately, because NSA had illegally refused her reasonable disability accommodation. Luckily, one of her PQE graders gave her a glowing recommendation to a new office, S2J33 and she started a new job in late 1998.
[See testimonials by Lucinda and John, as well as Geoff, as to the veracity of the facts in this narrative.]
~~~~~~~~~~* 1998 ~~~~~~~~~*
1998 – Stewart transfers to NSA Weapons and Space Directorate (S2J), branch S2J33.
The person who oversaw the administration of the PQE was replaced with someone who was aware of the Federal law dictating reasonable accommodation for a documented disability and she allowed Stewart to split the test. Stewart began passing the tests and receiving FLIP pay associated with passing the PQE (after a decade long struggle).
2002 – Coworker (physicist) Gary, asks Stewart to investigate HUMINT tip regarding illegal transfer of technology to Iraq. Office Chief tries to squelch critical reporting.
Stewart uncovers illegal technology transfer deal between Russian and Iraq a few months before the planned Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF).
Information is presented to W&S Office Chief, Bob and a report series is proposed. Bob squelches the proposal, orders no more research be done. Rumors in S2J attribute this reckless action to politics – Bob’s desire to let OIF be a high casualty operation for our military, to reflect badly on President Bush.
Due to potential casualties if the illegal countermeasure technology is allowed, Gary contacts military and other Federal VIPs to garner support for further research and the dissemination of the intelligence in a (Top Secret) report series.
Stewart fields inquiries from VIPs and helps Gary and new project lead, S2J33 deputy branch chief, AF Major Sonya McMullen, brief NSA Director Michael Hayden, Pentagon Officials, and other Federal agency managers and analysts.
The project is given the green light.
May 2002 – January 2003 OIF Intel Report Series Time Frame
Stewart writes the series monitoring the illicit technology transfer. Project expands into a major W&S effort.
Spring 2003 - Awards for OIF Project Given
Spring 2003 – After the success of OIF, a major award ceremony is held. Stewart and Gary are specially noted for their contribution, as written up by Major McMullen. (See McMullen testimonial)
2003 - Managers with First Hand Knowledge of Stewart’s Contribution to OIF are Driven Out of S2J33, i.e., Gary and Major McMullen are pushed out of W&S by Office Chief Bob, for going around him.
2003/2004 (Fuzzy time frame)
• *Stewart Submitted for Promotion Consideration. (Best guess, Spring 2004 not Spring 2003 due to massive awards activity during/after Spring 2003).
• S2J33 branch chief, Barbara informs Stewart that she is submitting Stewart for promotion consideration specifically due to her good work in the branch but in its culmination in her contribution to OIF.
• *Division Level Manager Offers to review and tweak Stewart’s internal resume;
• *(Deputy) division chief Lee Ann, volunteers to edit Stewart’s internal resume to make sure that she adequately emphasizes her unique contribution to OIF;
• *Stewart Removed from Promotion Consideration;
• Barbara later informs Stewart that she has learned that Stewart’s name was removed from promotion consideration after submission by upper management;
• *S2J33 Branch Chief, Barbara, is promoted to Division level;
• *Work Thief Promoted and Made Branch Chief of S2J33
• Rita, a GS-12 coworker, wife of an S2J manager, Larry, and best friend of Suzette, the S2J33 Technical Lead, is promoted to GS-13, and replaces S2J33 branch chief, Barbara, despite previous pronouncements by W&S promotion boards that she was so lacking in accomplishments and talent, that she was not to be put forward again before major changes were made. (According to Gary, a promotion board member).
*2004 – 2005 (Fuzzy time frame, best guess is 2005 not 2004)
Stewart works on an important foreign helicopter topic from 2004-2005, and receives more awards and kudos from customers.
2005 – Despite Strong Awards for 2002-2005 projects, Stewart “Not promotion-worthy”
New S2J33 Branch Chief, Rita, informs Stewart that she will not submit her for promotion consideration because her work is “nothing special, average”, despite the previous branch chief having submitted her the year before.
*Work Thief, Rita, Promoted a Second Time – Spring 2005 (less likely: 1st 2003, 2nd 2004).
Rita is again promoted (GS-14) in a highly unusual second promotion within a year.
2005 - Promotion Board Member Confirms Theft of Work Credit
After promotions are decided, a promotion member, Lori, seeks out Stewart to ask her about what Rita did on Stewart’s award-winning project. Stewart replies nothing. Lori informs Stewart then that Rita was just (again) promoted for work she plagiarized from Stewart’s internal resume, with falsified, testimony from Suzette, the S2J33 Tech Lead, and upper management/Office Chief (Bob). [See testimonial by Stewart’s project manager, Major Sonya McMullen as to Stewart’s sole authorship of report series in question.]
Stewart’s Inquiries regarding Promotion Anomalies are reported to Office Chief
Stewart begins asking questions about promotion anomalies. She starts with Kent, the representative for all linguists in S2J. Kent immediately tattles to Bob instead of providing promotion statistics for linguists in S2J as Stewart asked.
2005 - Former Branch Chief Confirms Office Chief Manipulated Promotions
Barbara tells coworker Ellie, that Bob “manipulated” 2004/2005 promotions to benefit HIS people.
2005 - Former Branch Chief Warns Stewart S2J Office Chief is plans to harm Stewart’s career
Barbara warns Stewart, Bob has learned about her questions and plans to take measures to make Stewart ineligible for promotion consideration for 5 years. (Offering a “directed assignment” he knew she could not take in order to “punish” her – but also to cover up the theft).
August 2005 False Accusation of Felony Yelled in Open Office
As Stewart arrives at her desk for work, Suzette, the S2J33 Tech Lead, YELLS across the office, “Hey Karen, YOUR story about NSA computer problems is in the Baltimore Sun/Times(?)!” After baselessly accusing Stewart of a potential felony in front of her office, Suzette actually WHISPERS to Stewart that she was “just kidding…”.
NSA Security immediately calls Stewart demanding she report for a “routine” polygraph.
Aug 9, 2005 - 1st Polygraph:
Polygraph Examiner Purposely Sabotages Exam Result through Unethical, Abusive Behavior
Stewart reports to Security, where the polygraph examiner Joe,(Italian ethnicity, late 30’s), abruptly yells and threatens her just outside the exam room. She is not allowed to return another day or ask for another examiner. She flunks the test for the very first time in her over 20 year career.
Polygraph Branch Chief Hangs Up on Stewart’s Complaint
Stewart returns to her office and calls Security polygraph branch chief, Renee, to complain, but Renee rudely hangs up on her.
September 23, 2005 – 2nd Polygraph: “Indeterminate”
Stewart is rescheduled for another polygraph in September 2005. She explains to the 2nd examiner (white male, early 40’s) what has transpired. He does not seem to care. She feels she has passed the text and vindicated herself, but later learns that the test was pronounced “indeterminate”.
October 2005 – Security Interview (NOT 3rd Polygraph as NSA falsely claims)
October 2005 – Stewart is called by Security for an interview (no polygraph). Security interviewer (young, light black female) tells Stewart if she does not pass the next 3rd and last chance polygraph, that she will lose her job and be turned over to the FBI for investigation.
[Note: NSA falsely claims the 3rd polygraph was taken in October 2005, and purposely omits this interview and threat to turn Stewart over to the FBI. NSA continually interjected this idea yet claims Stewart “imagined” FBI references.]
December 2005 – First Noted Stalking Incident/Christmas
December 2005 – Stewart notices on a marathon shopping trip in preparation for Christmas, that a woman (white) with a child (female, about 6 or 7 yrs old) follows her for several hours into every single store she goes into, even when she doubles back to “test” the woman. She suspects that the child is brought for “plausible deniability” (NSA’s mantra) since the woman buys nothing at all the entire shopping trip.
• Falsification of Dates to Hide Retaliatory Nature of Fraudulent Security Attention
3rd and Last Polygraph (NSA later falsely claims it was 7 months later in July 2006 to camouflage the two intimidation interviews in July by Security in direct, immediate response to her first Inspector General complaint and contact in July 2006)
• Second Attempt to Intimidate by Security to Skew 3rd Polygraph
Stewart reports to Security (FANX area near BWI Airport) for her 3rd and last chance polygraph. After Stewart reports in and heads to the waiting room, a very large, white, bald man in a suit tries to intimidate her (again) before the polygraph, he suddenly invades her body space, sneering, “So THIS is the famous Karen Stewart…!” At that moment, the 3rd polygraph examiner, a young female brunette, calls her back further into the building for the exam.
• Stewart Passes 3rd Polygraph
The polygraph examiner engages Stewart in a lengthy pre-polygraph interview where her ordeal is addressed in detail. She seems genuinely concerned for Stewart’s career. Stewart finally takes the 3rd polygraph, and the examiner volunteers that not only did she pass it, but she had also actually passed the 2nd polygraph. A 3rd was called for however due to the polar opposite results of her 1st and 2nd polygraphs.
[Note: Security Psych Services, ME52, does not know I was told this apparent secret].
APRIL 2006 – First Contact with EAS
April 11, 2006 – Stewart goes to appointment with Dr. Paul Clavelle at EAS (Employee Assistance Services, sanctioned counseling associated with NSA but legally separate) to discuss her Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) and the possible side effects of the drug she has to take for it, Mirapex. (He is a retired NSA Security psychologist). [Note: Mirapex was later discovered have an anti-depressant side effect during a time when NSA was attacking Mrs. Stewart for not taking an anti-depressant that no one but NSA demanded that she take.]
MAY 2006 – Branch Chief Threatens Retaliation; Stewart Transfers; Her Files Held for a Month
• May 2006 - S2J33 Branch Chief Rita, threatens Stewart in regard to job transfer;
• May 2006 – Stewart informs her branch chief, Rita that she has found a new job and will be transferring at the end of the month. Rita threatens to downgrade her performance appraisal for award-winning reports, in retaliation to make her not desirable to other offices;
• May 2006 - Stewart Transfers to New Job
Stewart begins a new job in S2G21 at NSA HQ in late May. It bizarrely takes a full month to transfer her files from FANX to NSA HQ, usually a week long process at best.
Summer 2006 – Stewart’s First Contact with OIG
Stewart begins training end of June/early July. She calls the S2G21 liaison to the Office of the Inspector General (OIG), William, to generally present the circumstances of the theft of her work and promotion, as well as the false accusation to Security in apparent retaliation, as a possible request for investigation. William is at first interested. The next day, he tries to rebuff her, saying she has no specifics. She says that when she has free time after new job training, she will email him specifics.
July 2006 - Immediate Security Two-Prong Retaliation for OIG Contact
Security calls, demanding Stewart come for a “Subject Interview” (SI), held by John Leonard M., [see document (SI) 6 July 2006/closed 18 July”]. The next day, he demands Stewart again come see him, hands her a memo demanding she go see Dr. Wieczynski immediately, where she also immediately accuses Stewart of being “paranoid and delusional”after reporting one solitary odd incident (as NSA encourages employees to do) where someone followed her on a Christmas shopping trip and demands that she see her 2-3 more times over the next six months “to gauge Stewart’s mental fitness” to keep a Top Secret Clearance. Wieczynski demands Stewart take a psychological battery of tests, which show Stewart is NOT paranoid or delusional so Wieczynski then accuses Stewart of “cheating”. They argue.
July 27, 2006 – NSA falsely claims this is the date of the 3rd and last polygraph to Disguise Intimidation Meetings Demanded in July.
Office Chief Dressed Down in Cafeteria by Authority Figure
While eating late lunch in the OPS2 cafeteria at NSA HQ with close friend Lucinda, Stewart sees ex-Office Chief Bob, apparently being dressed down by a man acting like his superior, possibly Security or someone from the Inspector General’s Office.
Late August 2006
S2G21 Liaison to OIG, William, Rebuffs More Detailed Request for Investigation
• August 24, 2006 – Stewart sends William (OIG) specifics, he rebuffs her.
First Home Intrusion by NSA Person Detected within 48 hours of OIG Contact
• August 26, 2006 – Stewart and husband are returning to their home after routine Saturday activities when Stewart notices an odd looking man walking away from the side of their home, as if he had just exited it. He is small stature, about 60 yrs old, had a white head of hair and a short white beard, and was wearing a red T-shirt and an electricians tool belt.
• Back Door Lock Mechanism to Stewart’s Home Discovered Destroyed
Upon entering the home, a destroyed sliding glass back door mechanism is discovered. Nothing else is seemingly vandalized or stolen so the police were not called. Later Stewart discovers their phone and their TV are now plagued by electrical interruptions at approximately 20 second intervals. The phone “clicks” and the TV has a short “hiss” accompanied by an image interruption or “pop”. The TV is replaced in about a week. A few days later the new TV begins to “hiss/pop” at intervals. The old TV is tested and no problem is discerned. This continues for many months.
Later it is discerned that extra house, car, and mailbox keys, personal items, are missing.
August 28, 2006 Home Intruder Seen and Recognized 2 Days Later at NSA
• August 28, 2006 (Mon) – Stewart sees very same man working out of a server closet just outside her office as she arrives for work. When Stewart indicates she recognizes the man, he attempts to hide in the server closet. Her computer alone is off-line until the man leaves mid-afternoon. Mrs. Stewart notes various men daily checking the server closet when they never had before. She shows one a caricature of the white-bearded man and he has a bad reaction (“alarm”) but denies recognizing the man by nervously and quickly shaking his head almost violently, w/o saying a word or looking at Stewart. From then on, some men attempt to hide their faces from Stewart if she catches them checking the server closet. Stewart follows one who overtly tries to hide his face, he goes to the Security Operations Center (SOCC), OPS 2A, rm #2A0114, across from the OPS1A cafeteria. Others she has seen “checking the server closet” enter and leave that room on various later occasions.
Suspicious obfuscation of the photo of an SES manager
Note: After this, Stewart decided to look through NSA “Searchlight” data base under master electricians or computer scientists. In one instance, the photo for this prestigious entry was a silly photo of a South African “Meercat” (Weasel type animal). No one else had defaced his entry to hide his face. The name was Eric Hagemann. [See Summer 2014].
Late Summer/Fall 2006 – Numerous, odd incidences begin in neighborhood and at work.
Stewart notices being followed at times when she leaves her office to go to lunch, to the drug store, and even to the bathroom. She and a close friend, Lucinda notice they are being crowded and overtly eavesdropped upon at lunch. The friend noted her purse is suddenly “randomly searched” DAILY for weeks upon leaving work.
• Incident: two men in suits staking out Stewart’s home from parking lot for extended time, one chases after Stewart’s husband when he goes for an innocent walk/jog;
• Incident: Female jogger caught running to and from edges of Stewart property only, over and over, bolts and runs away when Stewart goes outside;
• Stewart’s vehicle horn begins to have episodes of nocturnal (12am – 6am) beeps, indicating someone tampering with her electrical system on a routine basis.
• Multiple other oddities, etc.
January 2007 – NSA False Narrative
NSA claims that THIS is the first time they suspect Stewart has “mental problems”. Purposely mangled and fictitiously twisted Security assessment reports ensue - with no mention at all of July 2006 “interview” that was pretext to the next day threats by Security Psychologist, Dr. Dina Wieczynski. In reality, Dr. Wieczynski conducts an interview where Stewart tells her she is wasting Stewart’s time and that her threats to accuse Stewart of mental illness will be difficult since Dr. Paul Clavelle had conducted a baseline evaluation of Stewart in the Spring of 2006 and his tests showed nothing of the kind. She gave up on her demands that Stewart continue to see her at intervals, and called off the intermittent (intimidation) sessions she had demanded in July 2006.
Early January 2007
Former co-worker Gary (from S2j33 Project) contacts Stewart to WARN her that he was contacted by Security as what they claimed was part of her “routine reinvestigation” and that the questions posed to him were anything BUT “routine”. He explains that the Security interviewer was overtly slandering Stewart but trying to attribute the slander to Gary. Gary advises that they almost came to blows in this regard and that the Security person had absolutely NO interest in the good things Gary had to say.
Stewart decides to “push back” and submit 3 narratives of previous incidents at NSA during her career that indicate bad management, and even unethical and illegal mismanagement and bullying, to “Pre-Publication Review”.
March 2007 - S2G21 Security Liaison calls Meeting to Use to Threaten and Provoke
Gary Dean A., Security liaison to S2G21, calls her to ask for a “pre-publication” review of her material she intends to submit to an outside lawyer after being blown off in regard to her OIG complaint, to remind her of her legal obligations to allow NSA to first review her material. When Stewart arrives for the meeting, Gary Dean A. instead, reads a script off his computer accusing her of “being mentally ill all of her life” and reminding her to “stay on (her) meds”. Clearly he has been instructed to threaten and intimidate her by someone with access to her (falsified) Security psych services records, but is too stupid to memorize the script and cannot even pronounce the more educated words. Stewart gets up abruptly and says she is leaving, prompting Gary Dean A. to jump up as if he expected what he was saying to provoke a physical attack, and almost falls backwards out of his chair.
April – Stewart buys a dog (for companion but also for protection and ability to alert)
April 9, 2007 – Narratives sent to EAS
Stewart is angered, so she sends Dr. Clavelle the narratives to read and analyze for future consultation.
April 20, 2009 – Narratives and Dr. W’s Slander/Libel Discussed at EAS
Stewart met with Clavelle to discuss the narratives and the abusive incidents therein. She asked for an analysis of the situations in regard to human behavior and her handling of the situations. He agrees to study them and speak with her later. She gives him a waiver to allow him to access Security Psych Services test results “OQ45” – and the ME52 report that Dr. W. had written. Clavelle gives her a “Mental Status Exam”, that is NORMAL, except for MOOD: “slightly depressed/slightly tearful” (due to Security prolonged and baseless harassment and frustration with that).
May – ME52 records indicate a psych services visit by Stewart, but Stewart has no recollection of this visit. More Falsification of NSA Records to Obscure real timeline because their prohibited by law attacks began RIGHT after OIG Contact.
June 4 – EAS Dr. Clavelle analyses Wieczynski’s attack and reviews Stewart’s Narratives.
Session with Dr. Clavelle to review ME52 (Wieczynski’s) report and Stewart’s narratives of abuse she had suffered during her career at NSA. Clavelle brushes off Wieczynski’s accusation that Stewart has “paranoid personality traits” as nonsensical babble, equating it with “being a little bit pregnant”, stating “You either ARE paranoid or you are NOT” no such thing as “paranoid personality traits”. In regard to the narratives, he advises that in his professional opinion, she handled the situations correctly and there was nothing she could have done differently. He states that any ONE of the situations in my narratives could have caused someone to NEED professional counseling, but that she was exceptionally strong mentally and emotionally to have gotten through all of them on her own.
June 6, 2007 – Stewart suggests EAS make NSA Workforce aware of “Mobbing” Phenomenon
Stewart sends Dr. Clavelle information on the psychological phenomenon of “Mobbing” (Adult bullying) and asks that he consider putting together a presentation on it, available to the NSA work force. He says he will consider it.
September 2007 – Dr. Wieczynski’s Bullying thrown off Track by EAS Assessment
Psych Services Memo from April 14, 2009 claims Stewart was ordered to visit Dr. Wieczynski in September. Stewart believes this is when she told Wieczynski that Dr. Clavelle had given her a a mental/emotional status test in the Spring of 2006, with the result being a clean bill of mental health and refuted her nonsensical claims regarding paranoia. Dr. Wieczynski appears angry and frustrated at this news. (This stymies Security’s plans, so they regroup and plan a more vicious, elaborate attack).
Stewart Contacts NSA Disability Affairs Office – Confirms NSA’s Illegal Non-Accomodation
Stewart contacted Patricia D., heading the NSA Disability Affairs office to confirm that NSA’s decade-long refusal to provide accommodation for her documented permanent partial disability of the neck and spine due to a car accident, indeed was illegal according to federal law. It is confirmed. (The inability to physically sit through the test, cost her one definite promotion to GS-13 in the 1990’s according to a promotion board member in A Group, adversely affecting her career.)
Added Distraction – Rumormongering Campaign by Ignorant Person from Narrative II
Salt in the Wound – Meanwhile, a dull-witted, woman friend of a previous foe, Anne (from a narrative regarding a malignant narcissist/alcoholic, who had harassed Stewart in the 1990’s for NOT socializing with her) begins to hate monger in Stewart’s “new” S2G21 office, using old lies the malignant narcissist had fabricated in the 1990’s. Two co-workers warn her, but then refuse to “tattle” when she attempts to file an EEO complaint.
[Geoff D. testimonial attests to malignant narcissist’s mental illness, alcoholism, and past reprimands for hate-mongering].
Stewart decides to spend her use-or-lose leave in Maryland instead of her usual trip to see family in Florida, due to the stalking harassment she is experiencing and her retiscense to expose her family to it.
Ex-S2J33 Analyst Confirms Work Thief Sexually Servicing S2J Upper Management
Summer 2008 – Cindy, and analyst who had worked many years in S2J33, transferred to S2G21. In the process of working on a similar project, she tells Stewart that Rita was sexually servicing S2J upper management in order to gain career advantages for herself and her husband. She specifically names two men in S2J to include a high manager named Andrew (who was tasked with getting the W&S presence in Colorado, started), and cites an incident where she and another analyst personally witnessed a sex act (coitus) between Rita and a male Air Force Major (Todd Parks) working in S2J33 during the work day.
New Evidence Given to S2G21 Liaison to OIG
Stewart reports this new witness and information pertinent to her request for an investigation again to William, the S2G21 Liaison to OIG. He rebuffs her, stating that he had no idea why “a little office affair” would affect (stolen) promotions (to repay sexual favors), which angered Stewart to the point of quipping that with her experience of Maryland and NSA authorities consistently shirking their duties, maybe she should write a book called “Evil Maryland, Evil NSA”. The next morning, William then visits her management to angrily threaten them in that regard. S2G21 Branch Chief, Teri, relays to Stewart the OIG liaison’s anger at her attempts to file for an investigation.
New Witness is Immediately Involved in Hit and Run Incident, Seems to fear Speaking to Stewart for the rest of Stewart’s employment in S2G21
Cindy is out of work for an entire week due to her hit-and-run injuries. When she returns, she reports that her bicycle was destroyed as well. She however refuses to make a police report, though multiple coworkers urge her to, she seems too scared. Cindy ceases speaking to Stewart in any casual capacity though Stewart tries to engage her in conversation. [Stewart’s opinion: OIG alerted Security to new witness, and NSA Security roughed her up and threatened her about her knowledge of managerial sexual improprieties in S2J].
Stalked Twice to Veterinarian Specialist (VRA Surgical Services) in Gaithersburg, MD
Two different days of annual leave are applied for (ahead of time) and taken to consult a Veterinarian Specialist in Gaithersburg, MD (VRA Surgical Services) concerning pet cat with cancer. Stalked to and from by black SUV with blacked out windows. Obvious since Stewart went the back roads.
Taxi and Car Tampering Incident
• 18 October – First visit to veterinary specialist in Gaithersburg, MD.
• 28 October – Second visit to veterinary specialist in Gaithersburg, MD.
• Mystery woman found checking underside of Stewart’s SUV, Taxi involved
After returning from last consultation, Stewart takes her dog out to walk but finds a strange woman (heavy, black) bending over to place or remove an item from under the body of her SUV, parked high up in her drive way. Dog barks alert and woman hurries to street, where she stands, pivots continually to turn her face away from Stewart, and calls a taxi. Taxi appears quickly as if parked nearby. She jumps in and it speeds off. Stewart walks dog up the block, taxi speeds back to her home, woman jumps out, runs to her SUV, again bends over to fiddle with something under the body of the car, (driver’s side, near wheel well), car beeps – like nocturnal incidents, then jumps back in the taxi and it speeds away.
• The frequency of the nocturnal car beep incidents increases.
• Physical stalking in stores and on the road becomes increasingly overt.
Stewart puts in a request to NSA to use her use-or-lose Annual Leave for the Christmas 2008 holiday, as she has done as custom, for many, many years.
DECEMBER 2008 – Christmas Vacation
Credit Cards Mysteriously Frozen the Day before Stewart is to Drive to Florida
The day before Stewart was to leave on her Florida holiday vacation (Dec 7, 2008 – Jan 5, 2009), she found that her Tower Federal Credit Union MasterCard, was “frozen”, despite having just paid it a few days before and having $3000 credit available. (TFCU cannot explain why or who ordered her account frozen. Stewart uses an auxiliary card on her husband’s totally separate account (AT&T Credit card) to use on the 2 day car trip to Florida. After using the card for groceries, that card too suddenly is frozen for no known reason. Both credit card companies play exceedingly dumb.)
Banking Institutions’ Lame excuses:
Tower Federal Credit Union (TFCU) claims no one in the fraud department was involved, takes a WEEK to restore usage with NO explanation at all forthcoming despite being specifically requested.
AT&T ultimately claims that buying groceries in Florida was suspicious, but they had not “noticed” the gas and motel charges leading from Maryland to Florida as a “clue” to the fact Stewart was on a trip. (Ludicrous excuses).
I-95 Stalkers / Motel Surveillance?
Relay Vehicular Tailing
Stewart notices on her trip, that a car parked on the side of the highway, will pull out and fall in line behind her for a couple hours until she approaches a major highway junction, then leave I-95, but then a new car sitting just past the junction will pull in behind her and follow (sometimes tailgate) until the next major exchange. She “tests” one car, by slowing and maneuvering behind the tailgater and following him/her. The tailgater immediately gets on a cell phone, Stewart’s car is surrounded by other cars, she is blocked in, the tailgater speeds away, and when the car being followed by Stewart is gone, the other cars “free her” from being blocked in and leave. At the next junction, Stewart is again followed, but not as closely or overtly.
Probable Motel Surveillance
Car stalking lasts all day until she pulls into a motel for the night. She notices that three people in dark suits are apparently given a room right next to Stewart’s, two men and a woman, similar ages, but apparently non-relatives, are given a single-bed room. Stewart takes her dog for a walk around the complex at dusk. As she rounds the back of the complex, what seems to be an empty motel unit building at the back, actually has occupants in one solitary room. Stewart walks behind the building and sees multiple vehicles parked tightly and an open room where multiple men are sitting watching a non-TV monitor. When one man looks outside and sees Stewart, he quickly jumps up and slams the door. (It is interesting that the vehicles were parked in a tight group that did not allow them to be seen from the active front of the complex or even from the side until you were almost at the very back, despite plenty of parking spaces).
I-95 Lunch Incident
Stewart stops for an early lunch at a Cracker Barrel on the second day of the trip. She is seated in an empty room. Orders, and waits for her lunch. In about 15 minutes, a man whips into the parking lot, runs into the restaurant, looking all around the dining rooms frantically. When he sees Stewart in a far dining room, he chooses to sit there, but with his back to her and in between her and the exit. Stewart finishes her lunch just as the man receives his, pays her bill and leaves. Stewart notices that the man jumps up from his uneaten lunch and goes to the cashier to pay. Stewart drives off.
December 2008 - ARRIVAL in FLORIDA
Evidence of Tampering with Comcast Services in Florida
Stewart arrives at her parent’s home, parks and goes inside. A Comcast repair man is there. Stewart’s mother explains to her that their cable TV, phone service and internet suddenly dropped quality to barely functional and no one has been able to fix it. Stewart’s mother relates that a few days before Stewart arrive, the family dogs, two large New Foundlands had alerted her to two male trespassers in her yard, attempting to access the back yard where their cable box was. They had claimed to be from Comcast. But wore no uniforms, drove a private vehicle, and refused to show any ID at all. Stewart’s mother had then ordered them to leave. [Stewart’s mother reported that after Stewart returned to Maryland, all Comcast services returned to normal.]
Family Pet Poisoned
[Note: shortly thereafter, one of the two dogs was poisoned with a toxin that the veterinarian said an animal would have to be purposely fed since it was not something a dog could get accidentally. It is conceivable that the male aggressively scarfed up what had to be the poisoned food intended for both. The 18 month old, 130 lb dog died after being ill from December to February, costing Stewart’s parents $5,000 in vet fees].
Florida Stalking Effort
Stewart noticed, not only what seemed to be very amateurish, even scared and nervous civilian stalkers following her around in local stores. She also noted that once she had established a daily dog walking routine, a mystery car would park up the street then slowly follow her as she walked her dog. Stewart’s sister even witnessed the bizarre behavior and included it in a written witness testimonial. All in all, the car stalking duty seemed to rotate between 5 drivers and 5 different cars – all with totally blacked out windows. When approached, the car in question would speed off then return. (One even had a Leon County Sheriff sticker on the windshield, but it is not known if it was “official” of just a civilian “support” sticker sometimes given out for donations.)
[Note: As Stewart was packing up her car to leave, she noted a man on a step ladder propped against a street sign, just up the hill with a clear view of her parent’s home, removing something small from the top of the street sign poll, when he saw her looking at him, he took out a kerchief and began “polishing” the street name sign.]
EARLY JANUARY 2009 – Return to Maryland
Stewart drives the two day trip to Florida and arrives back in Maryland, dreading the continuation of the harassment.
Overt Aggressive, Coordinated Driving Attacks and License Numbers
Stewart notices harassment is being noticeably ramped up. She is being subjected to overt aggressive driving attacks meant to scare or even attempt to cause her to be involved in car accidents. Some incidents are perpetrated by one driver, some are obvious coordinated aggressive driving attacks by multiple men, some of which even make faces at her, taunt her, and laugh at her as they try to weave into her to try to cause her to wreck her car.
January 22 – Coordinated aggressive driving attack by three vehicles on Snowden River Parkway just before 4:00pm. Large blue pick-up truck [no license], Black Toyota Land Cruiser (black driver and passenger taunting – making faces and waving) [84960 h/v]; Teal “Ford Wagon” [61G320] older white male driver.
Stewart was heading to the TFCU (credit union), got there just before they closed. Older male showed a type of ID to get in the just locked door. Left when Stewart did. She tried to follow him by car but other cars blocked her on purpose.
Overtly Stalked inside NSA
Stewart also is being followed at work by various solitary males in suits, seemingly “stationed” near her office, from her office to the restroom, or lunchroom, or other places inside NSA. Various.
(Note: NSA dress is very casual unless you are in the very upper management).
FEBRUARY 2009 - Increasingly Overt, Aggressive Stalking
• February 4 (Wed) - A man (white male, late 20’s/early 30’s) still wearing his green NSA Contractor badge, invades Stewarts personal space following her around the grocery store after work, getting in line behind her with an empty basket that he fills at the last moment. Stewart grabs his green badge, puts it in his face and tells him, “I don’t believe you are allowed to wear this off campus”. He turns red, he has just given away for whom he is working in regard to stalking her.
• February 5 (Thu) - Blonde male in small white car [MD1241 c/a] stalks Stewart from doctor’s office to radiology building across town, even running into the radiology waiting room and taking a seat without standing in line and checking in like everyone else.
• February 6 (Fri) – Branch Chief Teri, asks me to do a drawing over the weekend for a presentation she planned to give. We talk and joke as usual.
• February 7 (Sat) – Male stalks Stewart to Costco gas station, then exhibits typical stalker bizarre behavior Stewart is used to, (over-reaction to being looked at, attempting to “hide” behind van, pretending to take tire pressure without gauge), grey Toyota van [690M735]
• February 10 (Tue) – Followed from work to Staples in Columbia, by large unmarked Toyota SUV that Security typically uses. As I stand at return desk, brunette male comes running into the store, stops on a dime, exhibits bizarre behavior to get my attention (so bizarre, two clerks ask him if he needs help), then turns, runs outside, jumps in SUV and speeds away. (Same man I later saw on March 11, in HIS PRIVATE vehicle parking in NSA Security parking lot, and who feebly attempted to hide from Stewart in his car [ENK527] .)
S2G Managers Engage in Series of Directed Conversations to rattle Stewart
February 13 (Fri), Multiple Directed Conversations:
• Directed Conversation - Deputy Branch Chief and new (from New Year) Tech Lead talk about Tech lead reading Stewart’s work emails.
From his arrival in the branch, the new Tech Lead, Mark (Italian ethnicity) seemed to increasingly “react in real time” to emails Stewart would get from her friends. If there was a joke, he’d laugh at it and maybe make a remark indicating the topic of the joke aloud to himself at his desk, two desks away – seemingly for Stewart’s benefit. When Stewart “tested” his reaction to an email she sent to a friend about the Tech Lead that had just been hired, purposely insulting his ethnicity, height, etc., he stormed off from his desk shooting a hateful look at Stewart. Stewart then sent herself an email verbally eviscerating those who had accused her of a false crime and harassed her, to which Mark reacted by dragging over the Deputy Branch Chief, Rolando, to his (Mark’s) desk, and overtly gesturing toward his computer screen. The Deputy leaned over, read “something” (presumably the email), then said, “I wouldn’t like it if someone was reading MY email either!” Mark snidely replied, “If you don’t have something to hide, you shouldn’t mind.” The deputy then walked away.
• Directed Conversation – Deputy Branch Chief talks about FBI Agents Visiting Office
In another incident, Stewart’s Deputy Branch Chief seeks out the analyst sitting next to Stewart to tell her about a visit that day to the office by two FBI agents carrying guns. The conversation stops abruptly, so after a while Stewart looks up to see both staring at her.
• Directed Conversation - Plan to Rifle through Stewart’s Desk
Stewart’s Division Chief and S2G21 Deputy Branch Chief stand in close proximity to discuss their plans to come into the office over the weekend to “go through someone’s desk with a fine toothed comb”, while glancing repeatedly at Stewart.
Valentine’s Day Stewart and Husband are Overtly Surveilled at Restaurant
• February 14 (Sat) –Stewart and husband go to an early lunch at a favorite restaurant for Valentine’s Day. When they arrive, Stewart notes a man walking his small dog (Jack Russell) around the strip mall, and pressing his finger into one ear and talking. When Stewart and husband are seated in the empty restaurant, an oddly large number of disparate-looking men come in and sit together near the door. Then another man, this time in a suit, placed himself in front of the plate glass window of the restaurant, facing outward, as if “standing guard”, pressing something in one ear, and occasionally speaking as if there is a microphone on him. (No, he does not have a cell phone). He alternately paces, looking out away from the restaurant, and “stands guard”. He speaks again, pressing his ear, toward the end of Stewart and her husband’s meal, then leaves. So does the group of men. (Note: this is the day Stewart’s Division Chief and Deputy Branch Chief said, on Friday, that they would be “going through someone’s desk with a fine-toothed comb”.]
Monday, President’s Day – Car Dealership Overt Harassment by Multiple Men
• February 16 (Mon) – President’s Day Holiday – Stewart takes her SUV to Proctor Honda to be serviced. Multiple men show up at intervals, but stand in group indicating familiarity, with some subtle communication between them, but all the while, staring at Stewart and occasionally others in the repair waiting room. Jerry Furman, Service Manager, approaches the strange men who have not checked in, did not bring cars for repair, and are upsetting customers by their bizarre behavior. One man in the group flashes what may have been a badge and Furman leaves, apparently upset with what he is told afterwards.
(Note: Stewart bought her Honda from this dealership 5 years before and had a “friendly” relationship with Furman. Thereafter, Furman seemed quite afraid of Stewart or speaking with her even about her car.)
• February 17 (Tues) – Stewart calls in sick, sinus infection.
• February 18 (Wed) – Two FBI Types Stalk Stewart to Work/Post Office
Stewart begins drive to work, but notices two men in dark suits actually tailgating her in a black Volkswagen Jetta. She pulls in to an office park where she usually checks her mail at the Post Office after work. She pulls in to allow men to go past her. Instead, they also pull in, then immediately race ahead of her. When she goes into the PO to retrieve her mail, one man stands with folded arms inside, then addresses her, pointing to his watch, says, “Eight o’clock/ thirty, eh?” as if he knew that was not her usual routine? She gets rattled and returns home and calls in sick again.
• February 19 (Thu) – Stewart Confides on Branch Management and her Clearance is Revoked
Stewart comes in to work, asks her managers (branch chief Teri and deputy branch chief Rolando), to speak with her privately in the hall. She attempts to explain the situation and find out what they know or have been told. They play dumb, though female branch chief is clearly upset. Branch Chief then “reports” Stewart to Security, apparently as pre-arranged. Stewart is called by Q2 Security Chief, William Z., ordered to report to him in an auxiliary office, then orders her to go to FANX to report to Chief of Adjudications, Robert A. She goes to FANX, reports in. Robert A. (and a couple witnesses) await her in a conference room. Robert immediately berates and insults her as “mentally sick”, demanding she turn over her blue (TSC) badge. Stewart calmly tries to reason with him based on the decades old Security Group advice to the work force that they report any unusual occurrences indicating foreign or domestic enemies might be harassing, stalking, threatening, etc. any NSA employees. She asks why she is assumed to be lying when no one has investigated. He further insults her until she says, “then explain why the stalker who followed me around Giant (grocery store) on February 4, was still wearing his green, NSA Contractor badge. At that remark, Robert A. choked on his words, jumped up and literally ran out of the room.
• February 20 (Fri) – First Day working for the NSA Travel Office, Red Badge Status
Stewart reported back to FANX and began her menial, non-cleared job with the NSA Travel Office. Due to a foot injury, however, Stewart is allowed to park in the medical parking lot adjacent to Security parking instead of far away in overflow parking. During her almost month parking there, she began to notice familiar faces – her stalkers, who had ceased stalking/harassing her as soon as she lost her clearance, were now parking in the Security parking lot and reporting in to the Security building for work or leaving work for the day. One apparent older Security manager, driving a black Jaguar [TPMST] sees her a couple cars away and becomes suddenly furious – red faced, furrowed brows.
• February 25 – Burglar from 2006 seen leaving Stewart’s home again
Stewart comes home after work to find the same burglar from August 2006, leaving her house in and obvious junk car, without plates. (She remembers that she told a coworker by email that her big dog was in Florida to keep her parent’s remaining dog company). Many drawings, a collection of posters (Soviet Era War Posters), etc. go missing. No sign of break in. (Remember stolen house keys from 2006).
[In the summer of 2014, Stewart begins a Face Book search of friends from NSA and their contacts. She drills down through many friends of friends and find who she think is the “white-bearded burglar”.]
• March 1 – NSA revokes Stewart’s FLIP pay for not working a job requiring the appropriate skill set (language analyst/LA).
• Authorities Harass Doctor about Stewart’s Foot Injury
Stewart arrives early to the office of her podiatrist, Dr. Wade Ritter, to find him annoyed because he is being aggressively interviewed by a very serious woman in a business suit, apparently about the authenticity of Stewart’s foot injury (that allows her to park in medical parking near Security parking). When the woman sees Stewart, she immediately leaves. Dr. Ritter says he would be glad to talk about the incident with Mrs. Stewart’s lawyer or provide testimony for a law suit when she explains her situation, but will not elaborate to Stewart.
March - Stalkers Identified in Security Parking Lot, are Reported to Ho Co Police Department
• March 11 (Wed) – Stewart took a list of license plate numbers, car descriptions, and images to the Howard County Police Department to request the stalkers be investigated and identified.
• Police Department Alerts NSA to Stewart’s Complaint about Criminal Stalking
• March 12 (Thu) – Howard County Police Report Stewart to NSA Security, according to Security paperwork uncovered in the Discovery Process of the EEOC Lawsuit. NSA FORBIDS them to investigate.
• NSA Security Panics, Desperate to Fabricate Reason to Put Stewart on Admin Leave to thwart her Investigation of Security Personnel
• March 13 (Fri) – Bogus Emergency Interview called as Pretext to put Stewart on Admin Leave to Thwart her Information gathering against Security Stalkers
Security Investigator Jessica R., calls Stewart at the Travel Office, urgently requesting an immediate meeting with her. Stewart complies. Jessica claims that NOW NSA is interested in her side of the story (after NSA has blown her off for months, harassed her, slandered and libeled her, accused her with no investigation or evidence, then suspended her clearance and threatened her job). However, she is not interested. She only wants to accuse Stewart of wanting to bring a gun to NSA and shoot random people when Stewart said no such thing. Stewart remains calm, countering every hysterical accusation originating from Jessica with a logical rebuttal. Stewart is then whisked into the office of NSA Security Psychologist, Dr. Cynthia E., who writes up an emergency report stating that though she personally sees no sign whatsoever of such threats or actions or demeanor by Stewart appropriate to such, that she is taking the word of the Security interviewer and declaring Stewart mentally unstable and dangerous and ordering her put on Admin Leave. Stewart turns in her red badge and leaves mid-afternoon.
• March 13 – Upon Early Arrival Home, Stewart Witnesses US Mail Theft from her box.
When Stewart was sent home early, she pulled into her driveway and upon getting out of her car, noted a very strange man at her post box. Despite the weather NOT being cold, he is wearing a knit cap – pulled so far down that it covers his eyebrows, ear lobes, and hair line. His collar is also turned up. He takes mail out of what appears to be her box, stuffs it into his clothing, then upon seeing her, puts a kerchief over his face as he walks past her house and OUT OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD. His age matches the late 20’s/early 30’s age of almost all the NSA Security thugs, but he is light black.
• March 15 – Evidence Stolen From Stewart Home
March 15 – After Stewart makes a short trip to the grocery store with her husband, she returns to find a date book with dates, incidents, license plates, etc., missing from the home when she had been using it next to her computer just before she left. She does not leave the house again without her husband being in it (until the harassment campaign is called off in mid-July. She fears fake “evidence” being planted like NSA planted evidence against Ken Ford.)
April – Neighborhood Stalking Effort Organized by NSA Begins
(Note: Ends mid-July)
“COINTELPRO”, ”STASI Zersetzung” and “Cause Stalking” Techniques Discerned
Stewart begins to notice a re-activation of very odd activity in her neighborhood about 1-2 weeks after she was put on Admin Leave, though it had stopped cold after she lost her clearance in February. This seems a broader, diverse group of people, however, than the predominately white male harassers in their late 20’s to early 30’s that NSA Security used (with some exceptions for black males). In short, she researches and documents the choreographed, organized behavior that shows NSA has, - with Howard County Police blessings, and even some participation by certain police (Officer Williams: spreading rumors attributed to NSA, Detective Chad Meyers: multiple active harassment and trespassing provocations – which Ho Co Po Internal Affairs eventually shutdown due to Stewart’s written complaint), - enlisted and organized a civilian-based harassment effort manipulated by lies, that showed itself to be borrowing heavily on tactics described in Detective David Lawson’s book “Cause Stalking” and the techniques used by the old East Germany Secret Police (STASI) to harass and destroy the lives of dissidents, both sources of knowledge well known to NSA Security as part of their routine counter-intelligence duties. (Details abound, apparent lies by NSA have forged an NSA/FBI/US Postal Service/Police/Vigilante effort to harass Stewart from April to mid-July, as if she were a criminal. When Stewart managed to engage people who were “involved” and tell them the truth, news spreads and some people apparently begin disrupting weekly meetings with “inconvenient questions”, which results in multiple police cars increasingly being called to quell disturbances at the Phelps Luck Community Center – rented out weekly for the harassment effort coordination), the harassment effort then falls apart and is abruptly cancelled in a massive meeting, Friday July 11, 2009. (But for one male on Sat, July 2009 who apparently failed to attend the meeting. [Video]
NEIGHBORS INDICATE AUTHORITIES PASSING FALSE NARRATIVE IN AREA
• Vernon Williams indicates to Stewart that he was recently told that she was a criminal and would be arrested by a person representing himself as a type of Federal agent, the crime was not defined.
• Fred Turrell/Turrel (light black) indicates to Stewart that he and others in the neighborhood have been “enlisted” to walk a constant patrol to “protect their neighborhood from a serious danger”, but will not elaborate though he nods toward STEWART’S home. He mentions he was chosen partially for his status as a retired marine. (Retired military are a favorite type of dupe who never question authorities, along with police and first responders). When Stewart eventually told him the real story, he strongly encourages Stewart to sue NSA and “other authorities” such as the police, stating that he cannot legally say more.
• Darius Davis – Teenage son of a neighborhood pastor, Robbie Davis of the Celebration Church, confides in Stewart that she has been the target of vicious rumors claiming that she is a racist. (COINTELPRO as well as Gang Stalking and STASI tactics – spread various hot button accusations to various groups for create a massively hostile and even dangerous environment for the targeted victim).
According to a report written by NSA’s Dr. Wieczynski dated April 6, 2009, these four calls made within 2009, compromises “hysterical calls to 911 every other day indicative of paranoia and delusions” by Stewart.
• April 4, 2009 - Stewart called Howard County Police to help an elderly woman lost in the neighborhood. This is the first of 4 calls total made to Ho Co Po in all of 2009.
1) Lost elderly woman needs help (non-911),
2) complaint of illegal dumping of lawn debris on Stewart’s property (non-911),
3) Gun shot heard in the night (911),
4) reporting assault incident in the neighborhood (non-911).
• April 11, 2009 – White male in car [HRN083] follows Stewart from Columbia Post Office to TFCU. When she tries to follow him afterwards, teal-colored Honda Pilot [06558 b/y] runs interference so he can speed away – then it does.
Various times: Large blue Pick-up truck [01M584] parked outside Stewart home during nocturnal cable box area tampering and electrical download sound.
THEFT OF US MAIL
Daily U.S. Mail theft: multiple joggers, walkers, vehicles.
o White Cream Toyota [114WXT Conn];
o Blue Chief Cherokee Jeep [571M448].
[Note: for months, Stewart’s husband had complained that the bills were coming late, opened, or not at all. Stewart wrote a letter to the U.S. Postal Service asking for an investigation but was ignored – or the letter never arrived? She also complained to the Columbia, Post Mistress and was also ignored. Various FOIA requests also went ignored – or stolen? Stewart also caught neighbors removing AND putting mail into Stewart’s mail box, such as Charles and Christine Sullivan, at 5638 High Tor Hill; Roger L. Howard at 5649 High Tor Hill; and Mariann Snow & Harry W. Snow.]
When Stewart had her mail “held” at the Columbia Post Office, suddenly the Post Office was slammed with people at 8:00 am every Saturday when she tried to collect her mail. (To make her task painfully difficult as a form of harassment called “swarming”). Even a clerk noted that every Saturday looked like Christmas season at 8 am on Saturday when it NEVER was like that before.
When Stewart ordered a new mailbox key, the head clerk Kathy reacted with an angry expression, then consulted an older man in whispered intense conversation for a while toward the back of the room. She finally returned and told Stewart it would be done in two days. Stewart received a new key the day a technician changed the lock. Stewart then hid near her post box to see who would try to get into her mail box with a now worthless key. She caught Cyle Sullivan, a pre-law student trying over and over again to get into her box with her old key, getting more and more frustrated. She had earlier seen his father steal mail from her box. When he saw her, he quickly hid the mail key (?) then stated that he was not standing there to get mail, but “for another reason”.
• April 14, 2009 – NSA Document issued: “Urgent Psychological Consultation” by (NSA) Psychological Services (contained in NSA Stewart a Revocation Pack: Falsified Paperwork as a Pretext to Fire Stewart).
• April 18, 2009 – The Office of Special Counsel (OSC) sends Stewart a letter in response to her phone inquiry, stating that they do not have the jurisdiction to investigate criminal activity by NSA.
Bust Bug Transmissions (April – July 2009)
Beginning in April, Stewart notices an odd electronic transmission sound that emanates from one side of her home, when she begins sleeping with the window open on that side of the house. This continues nightly between midnight and dawn until mid-July. When she consults an NSA friend, he confirms to her that she is hearing a “burst bug”. It is hidden in a home, passively collects all conversation, then when a person with a transceiver comes within a set (close) distance, the burst bug is triggered to download what it has recorded for the past 24 hours. This is what the nightly prowlers are doing outside her home. She sees a few, but is unable to catch them. According to an NSA friend, the burst bug is not detectable but in transmit mode, so she is unable to find it. Stewart places dried macaroni on the ground near the cable box to enhance the noise factor and to see if what she is hearing really does indicate trespassers. In the night, she hears a lot of “crunching”. The next morning, the macaroni is indeed broken to pieces.
Various vehicles (one per night) park near the side of Stewart’s home between midnight and dawn. A person leaves the car to tamper with the cable box. Comcast technician confirms cable box was broken into. Stewart tries to photograph car licenses, so prowlers begin coming by foot. Stewart flushes one out by holding a laser pointer atop a BB gun hand gun – a man in the bushes on Stewart’s property panics, jumps up and runs off at top speed exiting the property when Stewart points the laser at him. He is dressed in black with a black knit cap pulled over his head and ears.
Document Shredder Service Truck
Another nocturnal trespasser seen by Stewart is one of numerous adults seeming to live in (work in) a nearby rental townhouse, who just arrived in April 2009 and all seem to take turns walking the very same small terrier dog past Stewart’s house and back, and nowhere else, as if Stewart would not notice the dog was always the same though the people varied wildly. (After the harassment campaign was called off, a “Iron Mountain” document shredder service truck pulled up to the townhouse, massive bags were loaded into the back, and the townhouse was vacated). [Photo of truck and license available].
Stewart sets up a WiFi camera out of the attic to view the cable area. It is connected to a VCR tape recorder. Suddenly, a cable van starts parking near the property between midnight and dawn. The tape recorder records well until it goes to “snow” for a few minutes, then resumes. In one recording however, just after the picture resumes, tree branches are seen swinging (no breeze) and a “CLANG” is heard – meaning a trespasser bumped into a piece of clutter Stewart purposely positioned in his anticipated escape route, confirming the various intruders were utilizing a jammer device for the few minutes they collected the burst bug info.
Note: After she notes the close proximity of a van outside her home when she leaves the home empty, in late July 2009, after the stalking campaign ceases, the burst bug transmissions stop. (She surmises the van occupant was there awaiting her departure to remove the evidence since the driver was very keen on her coming and going.)
Howard County Police Captain Coon ignores Dr. Clavelles’s Advice to Investigate Stewart’s Complaint
• April 20 – Stewart gives EAS Dr. Paul Clavelle, permission to speak with Captain Daniel Coon of the Howard County Police in regard to my complaint of harassment. Clavelle relays to Stewart that he advised Coon to “ignore NSA and just go where the evidence leads.” Coon ignores him instead.
Stewart gives EAS Head Psychologist Permission to Consult with NSA Security Psychologist
• April 22 - Stewart gives Dr. Paul Clavelle permission to discuss her conversations in Spring 2006 with him regarding her Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS), and conflicts with uninsured driver who had injured her, the decade long law suit, NSA’s illegal 10-year non-accommodation of her documented disability for the PQE professional test set (that damaged her career), two separate offices where she had been abused and bullied by people with documented real problems (see testimonials).
• May 4 – Stewart Amends her preliminary NSA EEO Complaint
Stewart amends her Formal NSA EEO Complaint of discrimination to include “Being Wrongfully Treated as if She had an Illness (Mental) that She Does Not Have”, in addition to being discriminated against for age (theft of work to promote younger bimbo), for EEO/IG activity, and for a documented permanent, partial disability of the neck and spine.
• May 6 - Mysterious Bicyclist Whisked Away in Van
Upon arriving home. Stewart notices a middle-aged man riding a too small bicycle, and wobbling from a lack of proficiency on the bike, leaving the area of her home and mailbox. She has seen him before in the neighborhood and near the mail cluster box for her street, though he is not a neighbor. She follows him up the street in her SUV. He sees her, tries to hide his face by pulling down his ball cap, then pulling his hoody over his head and trying to hold it closed with one hand, while wobbling up the street. He also seems to speak excitedly into his raised sleeve at one point. He turns into a Cul de Sac near Phelps Luck Drive. He and his bike are driven away, out of the neighborhood by another man in van.
• May 7 – Stewart goes to Her first Appointment with Dr. Harvey Rapp, psychologist, to debunk NSA’s accusations. Stewart had interviewed many psychologists by phone in order to follow Security’s order to “seek mental health help”, and decided on Dr. Harvey Rapp. During the process, she discovered psychologist Pamela Armstrong who was familiar with the criminal and vicious harassment practiced by NSA Security. She declined to help Mrs. Stewart, stating she was too afraid of NSA Security. [Note: Stewart kept meticulous notes on whom she had interviewed and noticed a couple people who called and claimed she had interviewed them, when she had not, and were far too eager (pushy, demanding) to take her as a client. She felt NSA was trying to insert “ringers” into her outside treatment to give the diagnosis that THEY wanted them to.]
• May 12 – Stewart Overhears Howard County Police Slandering Her to a Neighbor in a Hate Mongering Effort
Stewart walks up behind an older police officer (white, brunette, mustache, 40’s) who was talking to a nearby neighbor in a townhouse. He was telling her black neighbor (the mother of the man who owned the grey Hyundai), that he was Officer Williams, best friend to Captain Coon and that NSA had informed the Howard County Police that the woman in that house (pointed to Stewart’s) was “crazy and dangerous…”. He turned to see Stewart behind him, abruptly stopped talking and hurried to his patrol car and drove off.
• May 20 – NSA Security, Chief of Special Actions gives Stewart an ACTION MEMORANDUM demanding that she seek outside mental health treatment as a condition to possible reinstatement. (Unaware that she already acted upon the verbal order).
NSA EXECUTIVE PHOTOGRAPHED
Stewart decides to sneak out of her home before dawn one morning to stalk the stalkers. She wears the hoody “uninform” of those walking the neighborhood to watch her home at night. She tricks an apparent organizer of the effort into allowing her to take his photo. He is a white man in his 60’s, he’s in a car, turning onto the main road when Stewart, dressed in a large hoody that hides her identity and gender, waves him down in the dark. He pulls over – ostensibly not even knowing this stranger (unless he was well aware of the stalking effort) – and rolls down his window. At that point Stewart removes her hood and he blanches in shock. She diverts his attention to the right as she takes his photo with a camera in her left. Stewart also takes a photo of his car and license plate [1DXT74]. Upset, he turns off the car and quickly texts someone. He remains in the car fervently texting for quite some time. (Other events transpire in the night to include Stewart’s SUV tire getting slashed – when this was reported to police by phone, Stewart discovered a woman in an obvious bad, grey wig examining her tire, with a teal subcompact junker parked in front of Stewart’s driveway with one, instead of requisite two. Its license plate [BAG 770] was hanging cock-eyed by one screw. When Stewart and husband came outside, she jumped in the car, spun around, and sped off).
PROOF NSA EXECUTIVE DROVE CAR OF NEIGHBOR INVOLVED IN HARASSMENT
Note: the grey Hyundai [1DXT74] car in which the apparent NSA manager was, apparently actually belonged to a black neighbor’s son, in nearby townhouses engaged in the stalking effort. Two photos taken at two different times, support this. Thus the white man driving someone else’s car had no desire to be identified as being in the area at that time.
BOOKSTORE INCIDENT, SECOND SIGHTING OF NSA EXECUTIVE WHO THEN FLEES
A few weeks after this incident, Stewart walked into the Border’s Book store nearby, to find the same man who had been driving the Hyundai, sitting in the bookstore café with two younger people who seemed to be adult grandchildren of his. As soon as he sees Stewart, he jumps up and runs to the back of the store, either to the men’s room or to a back exit. Stewart does not see him again.
CIVILIAN PSYCHOLOGIST INVOLVED IN NSA NEIGHBORHOOD HARASSMENT CAMPAIGN
Stewart discovers that a psychologist in Columbia named Joyce Carol Warner-Burke, has been using the internet service “Zaba Search” to repeatedly “search” for Stewart’s address and location by map from early April 2009 – mid-July 2009, the EXACT time frame of NSA civilian neighborhood harassment campaign. Stewart does not know, has never heard of or met Warner-Burke, and can only surmise that Warner-Burke was for some reason showing various people or groups people at set schedules, where Karen Stewart lived. [See Zaba Search document noting dates and times of multiple searches].
• June 13 – Stewart writes complaint letter to Director of National Intelligence, Dennis Blair. He sends it to NSA Security without replying to Stewart.
• June 18 - Stewart sends a letter to the DHS IG, it is ignored.
• June 19 – Stewart sends a letter to the DOJ IG, it is ignored.
• June 22 - Stewart sends letters to every FISA Court judge in the USA. They are ignored.
• June 25 – NSA EEO Counselor sends Stewart a Notice of “Right to File a Formal Complaint”.
• July 1 – Dr. Rapp affirms Stewart has followed NSA order to hire outside psychologist
Dr. Rapp sends NSA Security psychologist Dr. Wieczynski a fax confirming Stewart had been his patient since May 7, 2009 to counter her lies that Stewart had failed to seek mental health help as ordered.
• July 6 – DOD HOTLINE, non-responsive
Stewart sent an email to the DOD Hotline, which specifically encourages employees to report psychological abuse as retaliation. They are effectively unresponsive.
• July 11, 2009 - Massive Evening Meeting at the Phelps Luck Community Center indicates End of Neighborhood/Police sanctioned Harassment Campaign.
For weeks, Stewart takes every opportunity to engage and tell stalkers her side of the story. Many don’t care (criminal/sociopath element), but some act genuinely upset that they are NOT helping the government (catch a spy/traitor). Suddenly, police cars are being called to the weekly meetings at the Phelps Luck Community Meeting House for public disturbances. By mid-July the stalking is suddenly over. Lone stalker confronted Saturday, July 11, 2009. [Video] He’s told he missed the meeting so his stalking efforts are for naught.
• July 13 – Stewart writes candid memo to Dr. Rapp
Stewart writes a note to Dr. Rapp to clarify her position as a harried and harassed whistle blower. Dr. Rapp accidentally gives it to NSA when she has asked him not to.
• July 23 – Stewart writes up a Formal EEO Complaint.
• July 24 – NSA Oversteps Legal Boundaries regarding Medical Records
NSA Dr. Wieczynski sends a fax form demanding far more than the legally allowed “psychological assessments” agreed to. We refuse on legal grounds to provide more than what is legal. She falsifies records to reflect wonton non-cooperation and threatens to write up her final conclusions ignoring the second opinion. My lawyer weighs in and she retracts her illegal demand.
• July 28 – Stewart filed Formal NSA EEO Complaint
• July 30 – NSA Acknowledged receipt of Stewart’s EEO Complaint, which gave them 180 days to investigate her complaint.
August 5 – NSA EEO Counselor issues Report. Denies rightful EEO Complaint Amendment properly requested by Stewart’s Counsel.
NSA EEO Chief Marlene D. (married to a top NSA Security Manager) dishonestly claims there are no amendments when Stewart had indeed amended her complaint to include “Being Treated as if She has a Disability (mental illness), that she does not have” (Rehabilitation Act), a recognized and proper cause to base an EEO complaint upon. She claims the other less exact bases for discrimination “are adequate”.
Report lists EEO Contact Dates:
• April 22 – initial EEO contact;
• June 01 – first EEO interview;
• March 13 – Date of Discriminatory Event;
• April 27 – 45 days after alleged discriminatory event;
• July 25 – Notice of the Right to File;
• July 28 – EEO Counseling report requested;
• August 05 – EEO Counseling Report submitted.
August 6 – DOJ FOIA Appeal Denied
The DOJ sends Stewart a letter denying her FOIA appeal for information as to whether Stewart has ever been the subject of an investigation after her first request was denied. [Case/Appeal # 09-2387].
September 24 - NSA Revocation Appeal Hearing, Stewart is accompanied by Dr. Rapp (because he does not want her to go alone because legal counsel was forbidden).
• October - Stewart writes a letter to Maryland Senator B. Mikulski. She makes an inquiry to NSA on her behalf.
• October 28 – Ethan Bauman replies to Mikulski’s inquiry with outrageous half-truths and lies.
• November 10 – “Recommendation for Revocation of TS/SCI Access Decision Memorandum” (Contained in NSA REVOCATION PACK).
• November 11 - Senator Mikulski sends Bauman’s deceitful reply to Stewart as if that has accomplished something.
• January – Stewart’s lawyers contact the EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission) to file for sanctions against NSA for completely ignoring Stewart’s properly submitted EEO complaint.
• EEOC Gallagher demands NSA send the EEOC what they have done on the Stewart case.
• February 18 -NSA EEO sends a file to the EEOC that only contains Stewart’s complaint.
• March 30 – NSA EEO Gives Ludicrous Excuse regarding non-investigation of Stewart’s Complaint
NSA EEO Head, (and wife of high NSA Security manager), issues a declaration that in regard to investigating Stewart’s EEO Complaint, she got busy and forgot, but was going to dismiss it anyway (without investigating).
• March 31 - Judge Gallagher orders NSA to start their EEO investigation INSTEAD of sanctioning their blatant willful disobedience.
• April 1 – NSA files a motion to NOT be sanctioned for non-investigation and asks for an extension to NOW investigate.
• April 2 – NSA submits demand for stipulated protective order. (Stewart has no extra money to fight it)
• April 5 – D. Rapp Officially Recommends to NSA that Stewart be Reinstated
• Dr. Rapp writes a letter to Dr. Wieczynski stating he sees no evidence of paranoia and delusions or any other serious mental illness, and recommends that Stewart get her clearance and job back.
• April 7 - NSA Lawyer Ignores EEOC Scheduled Settlement Conference Call.
EEOC judge Gallagher orders settlement conference call scheduled for May 7. Judge Gallagher orders Stewart side to put together a settlement offer by April 16 and NSA to put together a counter offer by 26 April for a conference call on May 7, 2009 .
• Stewart writes her first appeal to the NSA review board in regard to her proposed removal from employment.
• EEOC: NSA submits the motion Opposition to Complainant’s Motion for Sanctions and Default Judgment f or Failure to Investigate.
• Newspaper identifies leaker of August 2005 news article
• The Baltimore Sun runs an article stating NSA manager Thomas Drake, was responsible for a mid-2005 leak to the newspapers about NSA computer problems. (This precisely coincides with the August 2005 leak that Stewart was falsely accused of – but no one cares, Stewart is illegally fired 6 months later).
• EEOC: NSA submits Argument Against Sanctions Motion by Stewart’s Lawyers for Negligent Non-investigating of Stewart’s EEO Complaint.
• May 7 - NSA Also Ignores EEOC Order to prepare Counter-settlement Offer for conference call.
• May 7 - EEOC conference call with NSA and Stewart’s lawyers (and Stewart).
Settlement Judge Modu (f.) berates NSA for not bringing any settlement offer to the table and wasting her time. She declares the scheduled settlement discussion not possible. She turns over the conference call to the Case judge, Judge Gallagher. Gallagher scolds NSA for egregious misbehavior, though declines to sanction or discipline them at all.
• June 2 – NSA issues Notice of Receipt of Complaint of Discrimination based on Age, Disability, and Reprisal (Agency Case No. 10 – 023).
• June 11 – Deputy Security Chief Q2, John B. Craven, notifies chief of Q235 that he has reviewed my revocation 1st appeal and decided to sustain it.
• June 30 – Julianne McConnville notifies Stewart that her first appeal has been denied, but she has a right to a second appeal.
• July 16 – Stewart notifies NSA Appeals Board that she intends to file 2nd and last appeal.
• July 23 – NSA EEO Notifies Stewart of her right to proceed to the EEOC. NSA EEO Head, Marlene D., and wife of an NSA Security manager, sends a perfunctory letter to Stewart’s lawyers regarding protecting sanitized (censored) information contained within the EEO’s Investigative Conclusion and Stewart’s right to proceed to the EEOC.
• August 12 – S2G21 Tech Lead, Mark A. tells FOIA Chief to “STALL STALL STALL” Stewart’s FOIA Request. NSA Deputy Chief FOIA/PA Office, Ann Hill, acknowledges receipt of Stewart’s FOIA Request, Case No. 62452. (She was the person Stewarts’s S2G21 Tech Lead (male) told on the phone in February 2009, to “stall, stall , stall” any FOIA request Stewart submitted.)
• September 13 – Dr. Rapp writes a letter to Maryland Mikulski in defense of Stewart. Stewart shows Dr. Rapp her previous, fruitless letter exchange from 2009 with Senator Barbara Mikulski, he then writes a strong letter to Mikulski proclaiming Stewart an innocent whistleblower and disputing the veracity of NSA Legislative Liaison, Ethen Bauman’s thoroughly dishonest response.
SECOND AND LAST APPEAL DENIED
• September 24 – Dr. Rapp accompanies Stewart to the Revocation Appeals Board. The NSA appeals board allows Dr. Wieczynski to listen to Stewart’s appeal presentation but forbids Stewart (and Dr. Rapp) to listen to Dr. Wieczynski’s (false) presentation.
STEWART (DISHONESTLY) GIVEN OPTION TO RESIGN BY NSA EMPLOYEE RELATIONS
• October 12 – NSA EMPLOYEE RELATIONS TRIES TO TRICK STEWART INTO RESIGNING TO DESTROY HER ABILITY TO APPLY FOR DISCONTINUED SERVICE RETIREMENT (DSR)
Employee Relations Counselor, Lisa S., notifies Stewart in writing that her second and last appeal has been denied and she is to be fired. She then gives Stewart the “opportunity” to resign instead, (which will destroy her ability to apply for Discontinued Service Retirement and will destroy her life-long health insurance coverage.)
• October 26 - STEWART IS TERMINATED FROM NSA EMPLOYMENT
NSA REVOCATION PACKET LIES AND DECEPTIONS
NSA Uses Entirely Vague Terminology to Excuse Stewart’s Termination on Federal Form SF50
SF50 Form merely cites termination cause as “failure to meet minimum requirements of employment”. They are vague to avoid scrutiny of their lies and illegal, retaliatory termination in contradiction to the Federal “No Fear Act”, written to protect whistleblowers.
NSA HR Falsely Claims Stewart May Only Collect Retirement in eight years, at age 62
The rest of the Termination Packet indicates Stewart will have to apply for DEFERRED RETIREMENT in EIGHT YEARS when she is 62. It mentions NOTHING about the fact that Stewart is eligible for DISCONTINUED SERVICE RETIREMENT (DSR), effective immediately.
NSA HR Continues to LIE Even When Stewart Confronts Them about Discontinued Service Retirement
NSA Human Resources (HR) DECEPTION – Stewart finds DSR explained in CSRS Retirement handbook and confronts NSA HR by phone as to where those forms are. Helen L. lies to Stewart and claims “there is no such thing” despite the entry in the CSRS Federal Retirement handbook. Stewart asks to speak to HR Supervisor, she is brushed off. The next day she calls to speak with HR supervisor, Mr. Renehan, he too claims “there is no such thing”. When she reads to him chapter and verse from the Retirement handbook, he stutters that, “Ok it exists… but, the NSA Counsel General has to ok that application and he says that you are not eligible for it.” Stewart’s lawyers wish to put that in their settlement demand.
November 22 –
• Stewart’s Psychologist, Dr. Rapp Affirms She was Wrongfully Fired.
Dr. Rapp sends Stewart’s lawyers a report stating that Stewart is by no means “mentally ill”, evidence (psychological tests independently assessed) that supported that was suppressed by NSA, and that NSA had quite obviously had a hidden agenda in firing Stewart.
• Maryland Senator Mikulski Feigns being Responsive
Senator Mikulski sends a meaningless letter to Stewart in response to Dr. Rapps’ letter. She forwards Ethan Bauman’s letter, stating that the matter is being handled by the EEOC. She does nothing more.
• OPM Fights for Stewart’s Discontinued Service Retirement
Stewart tires of waiting for her DSR retirement since she is on unemployment which was a pittance especially facing legal fees, and contacts the Federal Agency, the Office of Personnel management (OPM), that handles ALL Federal retirement and tells a manager, Clyde Bronson, her situation. He advises that she indeed is eligible for DSR since NSA’s STATED reason (to her/Stewart) for firing her a mere 2 years before she could have retired, was “mental illness”, and by definition, that made her eligible for DSR because she was fired for an illness no one could help, and not for either of the disqualifiers: a) bad behavior or b) poor performance, and she had the requisite over 20 years of service, and she was older than the requisite 50 when fired. Bronson volunteered to contact NSA and request the needed paperwork verification since Stewart was already fired. NSA fought him on it, refusing to send the information, but he pulled rank on them and demanded the appropriate paperwork. Stewart began receiving a reduced retirement in March 2011.
• NSA Proposed Anti-whistleblower Federal Legislation is Defeated
NSA Supports Legislation to give NSA (and other Intelligence Community entities) sole authority to whimsically revoke the retirements of intelligence community employees with no recourse or explanation of the reasons a secret panel has revoked a person’s retirement. It is defeated. (Stewart spent an entire weak faxing Congressmen and Senators warning them that this was an anti-whistleblower ploy to circumvent the No Fear Act).
EEOC LEGAL ACTIVITY
• NSA files Motion with EEOC for “Summary Judgment” – i.e., asks the EEOC to dismiss Stewart’s case WITHOUT a hearing.
EEOC LEGAL ACTIVITY
• NSA again files Motion with EEOC for “Summary Judgment” – i.e., asks the EEOC to dismiss Stewart’s case WITHOUT a hearing.
Stewart Tentatively Identifies NSA Burglar from 2006
SOLSTICE PHOTO – Post-Retirement Hobby Business
Summer: Stewart drills down into the friends of friends for her NSA Face Book friends to find what she believes is the identity and perhaps image of the NSA burglar, Eric Hagemann. He is now retired, and indulging a photography hobby under the name of “Solstice Photo” in Laurel, Maryland.
PROFESSIONAL BIO - Another internet site, O’Reilly Community, contains a biography for Eric Hagemann (firstname.lastname@example.org):
“Eric Hagemann is an Electrical Engineer by training who has not soldered a wire in over 10 years. He specializes in fast algorithms for crunching numbers on all varieties of computers from embedded to mainframe. His main line of study is Digital Signals Processing, specializing in Adaptive Structures. When not on the job, (or teaching at the Johns Hopkins night school) you can find him spending time with his wife and two cats.”
Note: NSA legal counsel has based its haughty contempt and derision of Stewart and her lawsuit on their claimed non-existence of this man. She had done a caricature of him in 2006, to which his co-worker Jack S. (in the advanced computer and electrical engineering area at NSA) had had an adverse reaction, which thereafter resulted in various NSA people trying to hide their faces from Stewart. Stewart had later redone the caricature, which looked Santa-esque due to his
a) pure white long hair,
b) pure white long beard,
c) high cheek bones,
d) turned up nose,
into a T-Shirt design on Zazzle.com, which read “The N.S.A.’s Version of Santa Also Leaves Presents in Your Home”. [Image available]
In December 2012, Zazzle notified Stewart that they had received communication from the NSA Counsel General DEMANDING that they remove/censor Stewart’s drawing. Their completely illegitimate excuse was that the image “infringed upon the National Security Agency’s exclusive right to the use of the initials ’NSA’ ”, despite the fact that nowhere was the NAME “National Security Agency” used, and no one legally can exclusively monopolize initials only. Note the existence of “The National Softball Association”, the “National Sheriff’s Association”, etc. with whom the N.S.A. has no problem. Other drawings on Zazzle.com also portrayed sarcastic or humorous jibes at NSA by name and even used their official seal – with no response from the NSA Counsel General. The Counsel General’s Office had been alerted by a greeting card bought from Zazzle with the image, by a Andrew French, of Greenville SC (bedroom community of NSA, Augusta, GA.) – a Face Book contact of Eric Hagemann.
TYPES LAWS BROKEN:
• Conspiring to circumvent the No Fear Act in order to purposely and knowingly perpetrate under guise of Federal position and job, retaliatory actions disguised as concerns about criminality or psychological status.
• Falsification of an accusation against Stewart for leaking classified information as a red herring to punish her for investigating the theft of her work and promotion.
• Purposeful misuse of Federal position and resources to frame an innocent person.
• Purposeful misuse of Federal position and resources to protect persons guilty of unethical practices such as theft of work credit and theft of promotion.
• Purposeful sabotaging of a polygraph by a polygraph examiner (polygraph 1) or others employees (polygraph 3) to give false impression of guilt.
• Threat of a falsification of a fraudulent psychological evaluation if the subject did not drop her IG investigation complaint.
• Institutionalized and sanctioned slander and libel at Stewart’s work and among social contacts via NSA Security, specifically to attack and discredit the victim to protect the guilty managers.
• Falsification of reports/documents/testimony to fool the FBI, FISA Courts, DIA, local Police, Fusion Centers, etc., into sanctioning and participating in the “investigation” (i.e., harassment, framing, intimidation) of an innocent person.
• Conspiring to entice civilians into committing criminal activity then issuing them National Security Letters to ensure those who catch on to the deception cannot report NSA personnel for criminal activity,
• Multiple violations of the No Fear Act.
• Multiple violations of the PAA.
• Unlawful multiple breaking and entering of a home and vehicles and theft.
• Unlawful recording/accessing of phone calls, emails, and the tampering with and theft of US mail,
• Unlawful interception of phone calls for the purpose of impersonating the desired call recipient to thwart victim’s actions and/or information gathering,
• Daily “robo-calls” claiming to be FBI originated (denied by Baltimore FBI),
• Unlawful video recording of private persons in their private home,
• Unlawful forbidding of the police to perform their duty to all person’s equally,
• Unlawful denial of an individual’s Civil, Constitutional, and Human Rights,
• Conspiracy to harass an innocent person on such a scale and extended length of time (24/7 for years), as to knowingly and willingly and purposely cause psychological, emotional, and physical damage, even potential suicide or provoked homicide, based on other gang stalking harassment efforts and the known analysis thereof,
• Purposeful poisoning of a (purebred) pet to death (Medical damages - $5,000, original pet cost - $1,000),
• Enticing of civilians into criminal activity under false pretexts, then serving them National Letters of Security to keep them quiet about the details of that criminal deceit, to include specific lies by specific authorities criminally abusing their positions, and the specifics of the criminal activity,
• Multiple incidents of trespassing.
• Reckless endangerment,
• hate mongering under the flag of authority and law,
• broad dissemination of slanderous hot-button accusations with no regard to the sanity, sophistication, or criminality of the audience,
• conspiracy to deceive civilians into participating in illegal activity under the
• (false) flag of authority, road harassment and aggressive driving attacks, organized stalking harassment,
• abusing the authority of police to provoke an innocent person – knowing that it could lead to the false arrest or even execution of the person being provoked and harassed,
• Last but not least, violation of the Senator Church doctrine forbidding government to engage in criminal activity against citizens of the USA a la COINTELPRO.