(A-Radio) Mediterranean 2: Anarchists in Slovenia and the refugee Balkan route
As Anarchist Radio Berlin we talked to two anarchists from Slovenia about the situation in the Balkans, their work with the refugees and the perspectives of this struggle beyond humanitarian actions.
For refugees heading to Central and Northern Europe, the Balkan route has been of upmost importance.
You'll find the audio (to listen online or download in different sizes) here: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2016/01/12/a-radio-in-english-mediterranean-2-anarchists-in-slovenia-and-the-refugee-balkan-route/
Length: 8:06 min
You can find other English and Spanish language audios here: http://aradio.blogsport.de/englishcastellano/.
Among our last audios you can find:
* Northern Europe 3: An interview with two members of the new Anarchist Federation in Finland, Alusta: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2016/01/05/a-radio-in-english-northern-europe-3-the-new-anarchist-federation-in-finland-alusta/
* Mediterranean 1: An interview with two activists of the occupied and self-organized refugee center Notara26 in Athens, Greece: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2016/01/02/a-radio-in-english-mediterranean-1-the-occupied-refugee-center-notara26-in-athens/
* Northern Europe 2: An interview on the Anarchist Bookfair in Tallinn, Estonia: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/12/18/a-radio-in-english-northern-europe-2-the-anarchist-bookfair-in-tallinn-estonia/
* Northern Europe 1: An audio on the countercultural Musta Pispala festival in Tampere, Finland: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/11/23/a-radio-in-english-northern-europe-1-musta-pispala-festival-in-finland/
* Eastern Europe 5: An interview with Anarchist Black Cross Warsaw: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/11/19/a-radio-in-english-eastern-europe-5-anarchist-black-cross-warsaw/
* The documentation of a presentation about the topic "Undercover for State and Capital": http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/11/04/a-radio-auf-englisch-audio-documentation-undercover-for-state-and-capital/
* Eastern Europe 4: An interview about anarchists and the tenants movement in Warsaw: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/10/22/a-radio-in-english-anarchists-and-the-tenants-movement-in-warsaw/
* Eastern Europe 3: An interview about anarchism and the squats in Warsaw: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/10/18/a-radio-in-english-eastern-europe-3-anarchism-in-warsaw-the-syrena-and-przychodnia-squats/
* Eastern Europe 2: An interview about the squatted ROD garden in Warsaw: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/10/14/a-radio-in-english-eastern-europe-2-the-squatted-rod-garden-in-warsaw/
* Eastern Europe 1: An interview about struggles in Poland and the Rozbrat squat: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/09/20/a-radio-in-english-eastern-europe-1-struggles-in-poland-and-the-rozbrat-squat-in-poznan/
Enjoy! And please feel free to share!
ps.: We are now on Twitter! Please feel welcome to follow us at @aradio_berlin!
ps2.: Please note: We are always looking for people willing to lend us a hand with transcriptions and translations from Spanish or German into English as well as people able to do voice recordings - in order to amplify our international radio work. You can contact us at aradio-berlin/at/riseup(dot)net!