(A-Radio) Interview with Anarchist Black Cross Belarus on the repression, Ukraine and the refugees
In the context of the recent acute increase in repression in Belarus, the Anarchist Radio Berlin talked to Anarchist Black Cross Belarus about their work, the situation in the neighbouring country of Ukraine and the situation of refugees in Belarus.
For security reasons we transcribed the original interview and re-recorded it ourselves.
You'll find the audio (to listen online or download in different sizes) here: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/01/09/a-radio-in-english-interview-with-anarchist-black-cross-belarus-on-the-repression-ukraine-and-the-refugees/
The length is: 10:53 min.
You'll find the audio (to listen online or download in different sizes) here: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2014/12/19/a-radio-in-english-art-and-anarchism/
You can find other English and Spanish language audios here: http://aradio.blogsport.de/englishcastellano/.
Among our last audios you can find:
* An interview on art and anarchism: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2014/12/19/a-radio-in-english-art-and-anarchism/
* A documentation of a presentation by Jake Conroy in Berlin: "From activist to terrorist" (as well as an interview with him): http://aradio.blogsport.de/2014/12/08/a-radio-auf-englisch-jake-conroy-from-activist-to-terrorist-presentation-and-interview/
* An interview with Nicky Danesh on anarchism in Iran: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2014/11/01/a-radio-auf-englisch-interview-of-furia-de-radio-with-nicky-danesh-on-anarchism-in-iran-september-2014/
* A documentation of a presentation by CrimethInc in Berlin: "Anarchism and Global Revolts": http://aradio.blogsport.de/2014/09/17/a-radio-auf-englisch-audio-documentation-crimethinc-on-anarchism-and-global-revolts-april-2014/
* An interview on the Anarchist Pinksterlanddagen Camp in the Netherlands: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2014/09/17/a-radio-auf-englisch-interview-on-the-anarchist-pinksterlanddagen-camp-2014/ (on the occasion of its 80th anniversary)
Enjoy! And please feel free to share!
ps.: Please note: We are always looking for people willing to lend us a hand with transcriptions and translations from Spanish or German into English as well as people able to do voice recordings - in order to amplify our international radio work. You can contact us at aradio-berlin/at/riseup(dot)net!