Global Financial Analytics Market Growth Forecast 2020-2027
Global Financial Analytics Market to expand at a CAGR of 22.6% with the value reaching USD 3.84 billion by 2027.
Global Financial Analytics Market Scenario:
The sudden challenges created by the ongoing COVID-19 are captured effectively to exhibit the long term growth projections in the MRFR report on Global Financial Analytics Market. The growth sectors of the Global Financial Analytics Market are identified with precision for a better growth perspective.
It has been estimated that the global Global Financial Analytics Market to expand at a CAGR of 22.6% with the value reaching USD 3.84 billion by 2027.
The crucial factors enhancing the global analytics market 2020 are increasing demand for the data-driven financial agreement in the end-users. Development in business analytics tools and business intelligence (BI) is also bringing an impact on market growth. Also, the technological development in artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), and the increasing establishment of predictive analytics offer profitable opportunities for solution providers in the market. But, concerns for privacy and security can act as an obstacle for market growth.
Financial analytics software allows financial managers and other executives to put in the lowest time in amassing financial and operational data. The time is instead used for regulating scenarios and forecasting results. The software assists with financial business intelligence which gives a 360-degree view of the business. The executives gain boosted visibility into costs, performance and resources; this assists them in the betterment of accuracy, competence, controls, and auditability thus allowing them in composing major strategic decisions.
Request a Free Sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/7680
The major players in the global Global Financial Analytics Market are QlikTech International AB (US), Rosslyn Data Technologies (UK), Fair Isaac Corporation (US), Oracle Corporation (US), TIBCO Software Inc. (US), IBM Corporation (US), Zoho Corporation (India), Fair Isaac Corporation (US), Google (US), SAP (Germany), MicroStrategy Incorporated (US) , Teradata (US), ALTERYX, Inc. (US), TABLEAU SOFTWARE (US), Rosslyn Data Technologies (UK), Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (US), SAS Institute Inc. (US), and The key strategies adopted by most of the players are partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and the launch of solutions.
• The global Global Financial Analytics Market can be classified on the basis of organization size, vertical, component, application, deployment mode, and the region.
• On the basis of organization size, the market has been segmented into small and medium enterprises (SME) and large enterprises. The large enterprises' segment is estimated to have a larger market size during the forecast period. Large organizations deploy significant financial analytics to advance employee productivity.
• On the basis of vertical the global Global Financial Analytics Market has been classified into retail & e-commerce, banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), government and defense, energy and utilities, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing and automotive, transportation and logistics, telecommunication and IT, and others. The BFSI segment is expected to acquire the maximum segment, as financial analytics expedites in asset and liability management, budgetary control, GRC (governance and risk and compliance), payables management, and profitability management, receivables management.
• On the basis of components, the global Global Financial Analytics Market is classified into services and software. The software segment is estimated to have a greater market share, while the services segment is estimated to record the higher CAGR during the review period.
• On the basis of application segments of the global Global Financial Analytics Market has been classified into risk, and compliance management, governance, wealth management, customer management, financial forecasting and budgeting, stock management, transaction monitoring, fraud detection and prevention, and others. The financial forecasting and budgeting is estimated to be one of the dominating verticals in the market and also record the highest CAGR.
• On the basis of deployment mode, the market has been classified into on-premise and cloud-based. The cloud-based segment is estimated to display a higher CAGR during the review period due to the rising establishment of cloud technology globally.
• On the basis of geography, the global Global Financial Analytics Market has been classified into Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, and the Rest of the World (Row).
The global Global Financial Analytics Market has been classified into Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and the Rest of the World (RoW). North America is estimated to be the greatest market with the US being a technologically modern country implementing these solutions with the largest number of leading market players.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/financial-analytics-market-7680
Table of Contents:
1 Executive Summary
2 Scope Of The Report
2.1 Market Definition
2.2 Scope Of The Study
2.3 Market Structure
2.4 Key Buying Criteria
2.5 Macro Factor Indicator Analysis
3 Market Research Methodology
3.1 Research Process
3.2 Primary Research
3.3 Secondary Research
3.4 Market Size Estimation
3.5 Forecast Model
3.6 List Of Assumptions
About Market Research Future:
Market Research Future (MRFR) has created a niche in the world of market research. It is counted among the top market research companies that offer well-researched and updated market research reports and insights to businesses of all sizes. What sets us apart is our super-responsive team that offers quality work keeping clients abridged of the prospective challenges and opportunities in various markets. Our team is adept in their space as well as patiently listens to every client.
The best part is they know their work inside out and possess the expertise to guide the client in the right direction and achieve results on a tight deadline. We are a one-stop solution for all your data research needs. Our team does not believe in the “one size fits all” approach to creating a report that is detailed and concise. We handle 13 industry verticals including Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Information and Communications Technology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power, Food, Beverages & Nutrition, Automobile, Consumer and Retail, Aerospace and Defense, Industrial Automation and Equipment, Packaging & Transport, Construction, and Agriculture. With our unique approach for every market report, we aim to reach the zenith in qualitative business intelligence and syndicated market research.
Market Research Future
Office No. 524/528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312