PVC Pipes Market

Mrfr_(2)

Global PVC Pipes Market by Type (Post Chlorinated, Plasticized & Unplasticized) Application (Sewerage, Plumbing, Water Supply, Oil & Gas, Irrigation) End User (Agriculture, Housing, Building & Construction, Telecom Industry) Region Forecast to 2023

PVC Pipes Market Overview:
Global Market for PVC Pipes is anticipated to expand at 7.13 % CAGR over the review period (2018-2023). Owing to their easy installation, lightweight, and easy maintenance, Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) pipes are in great demand. Several industries are using PVC pipes to multiple degrees which makes them the leader among plastic pipes and is expected to reach USD 70 Mn by the end of 2023.
PVC Pipes Market Key Players:
The prominent players operating the global market for PVC pipes are;
• Amanco (Brazil)
• Astral Polytechnik Limited (India)
• National Pipe and Plastics Inc. (US)
• Polypipe Plc (UK)
• Egeplast A. S (Turkey)
• China Lesso Group Holdings Ltd. (China)
• Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (US)
Astral Polytechnik Limited has initiated the commercial production of PVC and CPVC pipes at its new plant which is situated in Alwar, Rajasthan.
Free Sample Copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2618
PVC Pipes Market Regional Analysis:
Regionally, the market for PVC pipes has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World (RoW).
The global demand for PVC pipes is dominated by the Asia Pacific region owing to the rapid urbanization and industrialization in this region. China is the largest producer and consumer and dominates the PVC pipes market. High demand in applications such as water supply, irrigation, plumbing, sewage, oil and gas, and others are anticipated to drive the market growth in this region. Also, with the growing demand for PVC pipes in building and construction, agriculture, telecom industry, housing, and others in India, China, and Indonesia has boosted the market growth closely followed by North America and Europe.
PVC Pipes Market Segmentation:
The global PVC pipes market has been segmented on the basis of application, types, region, and end users.
The market has been segmented into plasticized, unplasticized, and post-chlorinated based on types. CPVC pipes are anticipated to showcase the fastest growth in terms of production over the assessment period. Moreover, increasing adoption of CPVC pipes over PVC or galvanized pipes will lead to the growth in the coming years.
The market has been segmented into plumbing, sewerage, irrigation, water supply, oil & gas, and others based on application. Among these, 70 % PVC pipes and fittings stem accounts from the agriculture segment which includes water supply and irrigation. The remaining 30 % accounts for the building segment which incorporates sewage pipes, plumbing, and drainage.
The market has been segmented into building and construction, agriculture, telecom industry, housing, and others based on end-users. Among these, PVC holds a large share in the construction sector for building water supply along with sewer and drainage systems.
PVC Pipes Market Table of Content:
1 Executive Summary
2 Scope of The Report
3 Market Research Methodology
4 Market Landscape
5 Industry Overview of Global PVC Pipes Market
PVC Pipes Market Table of Content to be Continue…...,
Full Complete Summary of this Research Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/pvc-pipes-market-2618
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Contact:
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
Maharashtra, India
+1 646 845 9312
Email: sales@marketresearchfuture.com

Comments

There are no comments yet. You need to be logged in to comment.

The Indymedia Network

Global
Oceania
Latin America
Europe
Africa
Canada
United States
East Asia
South Asia
West Asia